Welcome to the Western Australia Assaults / Violence Charges page. Everything you need to know about Assaults / Violence Offences according to Western Australia law can be found in this section of the website.
Each criminal law article contains information relating to:
- What the law states in regard to the Assault / Violence Charge
- What the maximum penalty for the Assault / Violence Charge is
- What the police and prosecution must prove
- Possible defences to the Assault / Violence Charge
- Which court is likely to hear the matter
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.